Saturday 9 May 2009

Chocolate buttons and those lazy hazy crazy days of summer.

Do you remember chocolate buttons from when you were little? I know, they're still around today. But as a child, there was something magical about them. You could pop one in your mouth, and the incredible cadbury's chocolatey goodness would cover your entire tongue. It was like a giant slab of chocolate in those days.
More recently, however, I've found that when eating chocolate buttons, they don't quite fill my mouth in the same way. It's a miniscule amount of chocolate.
Happily, I've found giant chocolate buttons. And I've been reliving that wonderous experience ever since. Although, I've noticed that mothers have been feeding their younguns said giant buttons. Therefore, for these children to grow up and rediscover, love and cherish their fondest childhood memories, Cadbury's are going to have to produce Giant Giant chocolate buttons.
Until mothers begin feeding these to their children, and the whole story unfolds with a tedious inevitability.
I predict that in 100 years time, chocolate buttons will be bus-sized.

Today's question: Is Nat King Cole not the best?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment