Friday 8 May 2009

Washing up, Cheesecake and interesting lines.

I'm sitting up, still pumping with adrenaline from my shift at work, eating some of Dave's cheesecake. Really, I'm shitass tired. I ache from toe to shoulder and I could use a good night's sleep. I won't be able to sleep though.

Over a week away from work has left me realising that washing up is not only theraputic, but is also rather good at combatting spots. I'm now not working for over two weeks, while I'm on exam leave, and despite liking the idea of having even more free weekends, I suspect I'll miss it. Of course, when I return, I'll grow weary very quickly.

-

Earlier, I remembered a quote I once read in the booklet of Afi's "Decemberunderground" that has always made me ponder:

"What's the cat to do when the mouse is begging?"

I don't know what it is, but there's something about that line that always hits something deep inside of me. But I'm probably reading too much into it.

This cheesecake is really rather delicious.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment